It has been a positive start to the year for the Australian IPO market according to HLB Mann Judd’s 2018 IPO Watch Mid-Year Report.
Although the 2018 market experienced a slower start to the year when compared to 2017, it has still outperformed the previous five-year average.
Our second IPO Watch Mid-Year Report provides a snapshot of Australian IPO activity for the first half of 2018. The report includes:
- An overview of the market and its performance in comparison to past years
- Analysis by industry sector
- IPO subscription rates and achieved targets
- Commentary on the resources sector (comprising Materials & Energy companies)
- An outlook for the remainder of the year.