At HLB Mann Judd, we understand the challenges and opportunities confronting the Aged Care industry across Australia. To reflect our commitment to the industry, we have a number of state based Aged Care specialists who provide tailored audit and accounting services, are up-to-date with all relevant State and Federal legislative changes affecting Aged Care, and ensure our clients understand and plan for the implications. This includes in-depth experience and knowledge of compliance and reporting requirements for the Aged Care Act and Retirement Villages Act.
We can help free you and your senior people from financial administration and management, allowing you to focus on strategic business goals and productivity.
Our diverse client base includes both not-for-profit and corporate organisations, operating the full range of Residential Aged Care facilities and Retirement Villages.
HLB Mann Judd's specific Aged Care services include:
Audit and Assurance
Financial Audit Services:
- Audit of financial reports
- Government grant acquittals
- Compliance audits (eg. Licence requirements)
- Compliance with accounting standards
- Reporting to ASIC & other government agencies
- Due Diligence Reviews.
Internal Audit & Risk Management Services:
- Review of operational performance
- Expert guidance on operational issues
- Corporate Governance and reporting to the board
- Advice on compliance, strategic & emerging issues
- Formulating risk registers.
- Preparation of statutory and management financial accounts
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Financial modelling
- Cashflow forecasts for management
- Business succession planning
- On-site accounting and payroll services
- Business valuations
- Business Structuring
- Tax planning advice
- Business acquisition and disposal