We understand that you have worked hard to buy your first investment property, and build your property portfolio. As a property owner, you need to consider the attraction and retention of high quality tenants, and the effectiveness of your property management.
HLB Mann Judd has been managing properties for over 60 years, and has a large portfolio of residential properties under management.
Our specialist Property Management* team can provide you with a package specifically tailored to your personal needs. We aim to relieve you of the strain associated with managing your own property, enabling you to focus on other business and family interests. In addition, our complete services can extend to helping you with Strata and Community title management, depreciation, negative gearing strategies and capital gains tax minimisation strategies.
We have a complete understanding of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS), and are specialists in managing NRAS properties. In addition, we can help you to effectively manage the significant tax and depreciation incentives offered through the NRAS program.
More of our clients are realising the benefits of having us manage their financial and property requirements. Our Property Management team can provide you with a package specifically tailored to your personal needs, giving you peace of mind that your investments are efficiently and effectively managed.
Why is our Property Management service so competitive?
- We undertake a rigorous process to ensure you get the highest quality tenants.
- We provide a monthly rental statement for investment property management, and will arrange to deposit rentals net of expenses into your bank account.
- If work needs to be done on the property, we can take care of it for you.
- We undertake quarterly inspections and provide you with a detailed report and photos.
- We can manage all of your council rates, water rates, emergency services levy and land tax, and liaise with the rating bodies to arrange the accounts.
- We can arrange a Quantity Surveyor to prepare capital allowance and depreciation reports to assist in tax minimisation.
- We can seamlessly take over from your existing property manager, without the need for onerous paperwork or hassle to you. This will be subject to the terms of your existing agency agreement, which we can clarify with you.
- Your property information will be up to date, therefore assisting with tax planning prior to the end of the financial year, as opposed to receiving a report 6-9 months in arrears.
- We have highly competitive management fees.
* Not a service provided by all HLB Mann Judd firms. Please contact your local office if you are interested in this service.