In this webinar our panel of experts covered the following topics:
- Year-end retail opportunities and challenges (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas). Will bricks & mortar retail bounce?
- Property lending and mortgage update – key market trends
- Preparing for ongoing supply chain challenges – certain industries are anticipated to have ongoing disruption to the supply chain -such as manufacturers, construction, and freight forwarding.
- Will 2022 be the year of the exit? – get the succession plan in order now
- Prepare now for success in 2022 – cash will be king
What should you be doing?
- Watch the economic data and contemplate how it may impact your business;
- Monitor key data – sales, stock, costs as the recovery starts to establish trends;
- Share information with your network to gather multiple views; and
- Plan and understand your strategy so it can be adjusted.
- Todd Gammel – Partner, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- Betty Preshaw – Director, Debt Advisory
- Nicholas Guest – Partner, Corporate Advisory
- Andrew Ash – Director, Business Advisory
- Matthew Hocking – Director, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
We are here to help:
If you would like to have a discussion regarding your own situation, please contact our Head of Clients & Markets, Kim Kelloway.