Every successful team is made up of a unique set of individuals.
Together, their differences bring strength and unity to the team. Our culture embraces diversity and inclusion which, in turn, delivers better outcomes for our firm, clients and the broader community.
At HLB Mann Judd we have a common vision – to be the most highly regarded mid tier accounting firm, through the growth of our people and of our clients. In order to achieve this, we need to bring together people who can share different experiences, opinions and ideas. Encouraging pragmatic discussion within the team ensures we deliver the best possible advice to our clients. We believe our clients appreciate this approach which is why we have been repeatedly recognised for our outstanding client service.
Each firm in the HLB Mann Judd network has a different approach towards diversity and inclusion. Attracting staff from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences that complement the firm is our highest priority.
Some of the different activities the firms currently engage in, include:
- Health and well-being programs
- Annual staff engagement survey
- Membership support to participate in community and business organisations
- Annual pay and performance reviews
- Sexual harassment prevention awareness training
- Workplace bullying and occupational violence awareness training
- Leadership development initiatives for women in business
- Parental and spousal leave for staff
- Flexible working hours including special leave allowances
- Tertiary and further education support
Our values are vast
We live our values. We expect our people to be:
Proactive, innovative and forthcoming
Open, flexible, contactable and responsive
Encouraging, loyal, empathetic, caring and willing to lead by example
Honest, transparent and ethical
We are seeking candidates who are willing to embrace our values and bring their point of difference to Team HLB.