Time: 7:30am - 9:00am
Location: HLB Mann Judd Perth
RSVP Date: 8th June 2018
Disputes between directors and shareholders of private companies are an unfortunate reality, giving rise to ugly and costly outcomes. A standard company constitution will rarely provide the means to resolve them – so what can be done to minimise the likelihood and consequences of disputes?
Murray Thornhill, Director at HHG Legal, will discuss the choices available to shareholders and clients to resolve disputes and minimise the fallout, including:
- Considering the company constitution
- Effective and ineffective share and unit holder’s agreements
- Winding up
- Remedial action to address oppressive conduct
- Alternative dispute resolution options and traps
- Potential law reform and the future.
A light breakfast will be available.Register