Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
RSVP Date: 17th June 2020
In this webinar, we will explore what organisations are considering as they develop their return to workplace plan and how this experience will impact the Future of Work and workplaces.
This session will include a panel of experts from across CommBank including Business Resilience (Continuity), HR, Group Property, Communications and Work Health & Safety who will share insights on:
- What does a COVID safe workplace look like?
- How do you create psychological safety during this transition?
- What are the mental health considerations currently?
- The role of communication in supporting our people’s return to workplace
- Can you use the return to workplace to start defining the future of work?
- What are the implications to the workplace in the future?