Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
RSVP Date: 22nd July 2021
This webinar will be covering all the issues arising from the current lockdown.
Ideal for all businesses faced with uncertainty including the construction industry and those investing in property.
Hear from experts around what the lockdown means for your business, including:
- Employee/contractor arrangements
- What government support is available and how to access;
- How directors can manage a business through the uncertainty and protect their personal position
- What specific things can be done to target the best outcome?
Panel of experts:
- Todd Gammel – Restructuring & Risk Advisory Partner, HLB Mann Judd
- Nick Noonan – Director & Executive Lawyer, Henry William Lawyers
- Peter Bardos – Tax Consulting Director, HLB Mann Judd
- David Walter – Asia Pacific Restructuring & Recovery Group Partner, Allen & Overy
- Matthew Hocking – Restructuring & Risk Advisory Director, HLB Mann Judd