Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
RSVP Date: 9th March 2021
The federal government’s JobKeeper stimulus is set to expire on 28 March, three days before the temporary restructuring relief — related to absolving eligible directors of personal liability for insolvent trading — ends on 31 March.
What could this mean for your business? Businesses need to act early and be aware of their options, after doing a simple self-assessment and determining whether, once JobKeeper ends, they will have the ability to pay staff wages, tax, rent and super.
Join us on Wednesday 10 March at 9 am where our panel of experts will talk through:
- The end of JobKeeper – what should you be doing?
- JobMaker and JobSeeker – what we know?
- What powers do employers/employees have in relation to stand down & redundancy
- New industrial relations legislation before Parliament
- Covid Vaccine update – what are employers’ powers?
- UK Uber case and current cases in Australia re: employee v contractor
- General Protections claims during Covid-19 and lessons
- What the change in the temporary restructuring relief means?
- Where to from here?
- Nick Noonan, Director & Executive Lawyer, Henry William Lawyers
- Mariana von-Lucken, Partner Tax Consulting, HLB Mann Judd
- Todd Gammel, Partner, Restructuring & Risk, HLB Mann Judd
If you have any questions please contact Sydney’s Head of Clients & Markets, Kim Kelloway.Register