Our panel of experts Carmen Ridley and Michelle Warren provided an overview of the recent financial reporting developments and other regulatory matters you need to be aware of to get ready for your next year-end. While multinationals continue to be scrutinised an array of cash incentives and tax breaks have emerged in the corporate market and have the ability to sure up cashflow, Tax Consulting Partner Jol Dare outlines the new corporate opportunities.
In this webinar the following topics were discussed:
- COVID-19 and other current issues
- Upcoming changes to special purpose financial statements and the new simplified disclosure standard
- Recent AASB and ASIC FAQs and pronouncements
- Tax-loss carry-backs
- JobKeeper update
- The massively expanded instant asset write-off
The panel of experts:
- Carmen Ridley – a member of the Australian Accounting Standards Board, a Member of GAAP Consulting Network and Principal of Australian Financial Reporting Solutions
- Michelle Warren – Financial Reporting, HLB Mann Judd
- Jol Dare – Tax Consulting Partner, HLB Mann Judd
To access the presentation slides, please click here.
We are here to help
If you would like to have a discussion regarding your situation and how we can help you, contact Kim Kelloway.