On 26 August, the Exclusive Not-For-Profit (ENFP) community invited a distinguished panel of leaders in the sector to share their experiences on leading Not-For-Profits through COVID-19. They also shared insights on what they considered major hurdles and opportunities for the sector.
This webinar addresses the challenges and lessons learnt by leading Not-for-Profits through COVID-19. The Exclusive Not-For-Profit (ENFP)Community heard from several highly respected members of the Not-For-Profit community:
- Nirmal Hansra, Board Chair – Campbell Page
- John Hutcheson, CEO – Legacy Club Services
- Ollie Parker, CFO – Sylvanvale Foundation
- Katherine Raskob, CEO – Fundraising Institute of Australia
The webinar panellists addressed a broad range of relevant and timely topics for NFPs as they navigate their way through COVID-19 and beyond. Some of the points addressed by the panellists included:
- The evolving nature of roles and responsibilities of directors during COVID-19;
- The importance of engaging with management teams and stakeholders;
- Diversifying revenue streams and cost-saving strategies;
- The types of efficiencies that stem from reviewing past processes;
- Staff salary management through COVID-19;
- Managing cash flow following the cancellation of major fundraising events;
- Risk mitigation and management for upcoming fundraising campaigns; and
- What NFP leaders anticipate will be the biggest change for the sector in the “new normal”.
Go to our COVID-19 Resource Centre for further insights to help you and your business during this challenging time.