Property management specialists – a logical extension to your accounting and tax requirements.
It might surprise you that in addition to HLB Mann Judd being a leading accounting and financial advisory firm, it is one of Adelaide’s most well-established property management firms. HLB Mann Judd has been managing properties for over 60 years and has a large portfolio of residential properties under management.
How we help clients
We understand that you have worked hard to secure your first investment property and build your property portfolio. As a property owner, you need to consider the effectiveness of your property management.
Our specialist property management team can provide you with a package specifically tailored to your personal needs. We aim to relieve you of the strain associated with managing your own property, enabling you to focus on other business and family interests. In addition, our complete services can extend to helping you with arranging depreciation reports, negative gearing strategies and capital gains tax minimisation strategies.
We have extensive experience in administering properties under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) and are specialists in managing NRAS properties. In addition, we can help you effectively manage the significant tax and depreciation incentives offered through the NRAS program.
More of our clients are realising the benefits of having us manage their financial and property requirements. Our property management team can provide you with a package specifically tailored to your personal needs.
Why choose us?
- We undertake a rigorous process to ensure you get the highest quality tenants.
- We provide a monthly rental statement for investment property management.
- If work needs to be done on the property, we can take care of it for you through our Property Maintenance division.
- We undertake quarterly inspections and provide you with detailed reports and photos.
- We can manage all of your council rates, water rates, emergency services levy and land tax. This is all incorporated into our management fee.
- We can arrange a quantity surveyor to prepare capital allowance and depreciation reports to assist in tax minimisation.
- Your property information will be up to date, therefore assisting with tax planning prior to the end of the financial year, as opposed to receiving a report 6-9 months in arrears.
- We have competitive management fees.