In today’s environment, organisations rely more on technology than ever before.
The application of information technology provides opportunities for your organisation to work efficiently, effectively and have increased access to important information regardless of location. It is important to note that information technology is a service function of your organisation, regardless of whether it is delivered internally by you, or by an external provider. Accordingly, there must be appropriate governance processes in place to ensure information technology services the organisation in line with your strategic direction and priorities. It must also ensure that your data is protected from the ever increasing cyber threat, mitigates the risk of potential fraud and corruption activities, and protects the veracity and integrity of your data.
How we help clients
At HLB Mann Judd, our Information Technology experts can:
- Assess the controls and processes you have in place to manage cyber risk
- Use data analytics software to measure the accuracy, completeness and veracity of your data
- Assist you develop/implement a comprehensive Information Technology governance framework and processes
- Assess the processes and practices you use to identify and manage IT risks
- Review your application controls
- Measure compliance with your internal policies and relevant Australian/International Standards
- Determine the adequacy of your Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery Plans
- Assess the security controls you have in place to protect your data
- Conduct pre and post implementation reviews for new and/or enhanced IT systems
- Assess the adequacy of the processes you use to manage IT Projects
- Conduct Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) Audits
- Utilise machine learning tools (Artificial Intelligence) to analyse a full population of data and identify outliers or exceptions.