HLB Mann Judd is deeply committed to Australia’s Not-For-Profit (NFP) sector, exemplified through the collaboration with the Commonwealth Bank and Fundraising and Mentoring Solutions (FAMS) to create the Exclusive Not-For-Profit (ENFP) community.
Through our desire to partner with the sector, we brought together numerous senior executives in the NFP sector, asking them what they needed and what would help them drive their mission. Overwhelmingly the response was for greater access to peers, technical expertise and thought leaders.
The ENFP group provides:
- Exclusive boardroom briefings for NFPs – currently we present 5 briefings per year and a Christmas function!
- An exclusive LinkedIn group with over 600 decision-makers in the NFP sector
- Opportunities to collaborate and to share thoughts, ideas and solutions with other NFPs
- Fundraising and mentoring solutions (FAMS).
As part of the ENFP Community you have access to:
- Partnerships and collaborations
- A network of NFP executives
- Specialised boardroom briefings
- Complimentary boardroom facilities
- NFP sector newsletter.
And receive advice on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Measuring impact
- Social enterprise
- Fraud prevention
- Tax advice and structuring
- Board reporting reviews
- ACNC compliance
- Sustainable investment
- Corporate strategy (including strategic planning and facilitation)
- Managing risk.
ENFP LinkedIn community
Come and join us!
The ENFP LinkedIn group provides you with information on exclusive briefings, access to the HLB Mann Judd’s NFP newsletter and enables you to collaborate and network with like-minded individuals. The ENFP provides an opportunity to access expertise in many areas to assist you day-to-day.
Contact Kim Kelloway on (02) 9020 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to learn more.