A relationship for mutual benefit
HLB Mann Judd is an award winning accounting and advisory firm with a clear focus and ability to provide our clients with exceptional service, and results.
HLB Community is aimed at enhancing and expanding current services of members by offering high quality services in areas outside the member firms’ normal field of expertise. The aim is to allow members to focus on core business, client relationships and new clients. The program is not intended to result in transfer of clients – you retain the key client relationship.
Membership of the HLB Community is complimentary and as a member you will have access to our expert knowledge and networks. Our Sydney firm has more than 20 partners and directors supported by over 160 staff. Our network extends to the Australasian and HLB International network with over 700 offices in 150 countries.
The HLB Standard of Excellence extends to our relationship with our professional colleagues. We are here to provide you with the same expert assistance and personalised service we provide to our clients.
This is not a new initiative but the incorporation of the old-school relationship and service mentality with modern delivery to provide real value to each and every one of our members.
What is the benefit of being part of HLB Community?
As a member of HLB Community, you will benefit from:
- 10% -15% discount on services;
- Access to HLB’s network of experts;
- Working with the HLB Community will drive your fees through further work;
- Regular content updates regarding current issues for businesses, accountants and lawyers, which you are welcome to share with your client
- Invitation to exclusive training and HLB seminars;
- Use of HLB’s meeting rooms located on Kent Street, near Barangaroo;
- Annual presentations for member firms and their clients regarding relevant issues from HLB Mann Judd and/or network members;
- Exclusive library of articles on relevant issues from HLB Mann Judd and network members; and
- Access to outsourced compliance via international infrastructure built to deal with HLB client needs and to adhere with Australian Accounting and Statutory requirements.
A network of experts and skills
HLB Mann Judd is a foundational firm. Formed in 1970, we have built up a large network of experts and relationships across industries and locations – at a local, national and international level. As a member of the HLB Community, all members will have access to expertise in areas such as:
HLB Mann Judd is committed to assist members satisfy the changing needs of clients and building a traditional relationship based on trust and value.