The HLB Mann Judd Sydney Wealth Management group is focused on your financial future.
We believe our clients are best served by individualised wealth solutions & aged care financial advice. Our experienced advisers are committed to increasing your wealth by designing an investment strategy and a portfolio tailored to your circumstances and future objectives.
We assist you to manage your wealth in an organised, efficient, tax effective and appropriate manner. Here’s how to make it happen…our services in outline;
1. Planning / Exploring
- Initial workshop meeting to explore your financial situation, and consider objectives.
- Gather together all structural details – tax structure, banking, insurance, personal details.
- Prepare your Personal Wealth Plan.
- Present, review, discuss.
- Implement the agreed plan.
- Initial and ongoing investment advice and all transactions confirmed.
- Liaise with other specialists, eg lawyers, bankers, insurance brokers.
3. Review: tweak
- Quarterly report on your investment portfolio.
- Annual review meeting – consider your financial goals, current investment prospects, and update planning tactics.
4. Ongoing service & advice
- Ongoing – superannuation contributions and investment advice focused on building your investment wealth tax effectively.
- Ensure – you are on track to achieve the objectives in your Personal Wealth Plan.
- Access – your personal wealth adviser is readily available by phone or email.