Adam Bradfield has more than 15 years experience auditing large public and private sector entities throughout NSW and South East Queensland.
Adam is one of TNR’s not-for-profit specialists and has extensive experience with large organisations with shared service arrangements and outsourced accounting functions. Adam Bradfield has extensive experience in the delivery of quality audit & assurance services.
His broad experience enables him to provide a value-added service that is delivered in a personal manner.
Areas of expertise
- Local Government
- Financial Institutions and AFSL holders
- Health & Community Services
- Higher Education
- Registered Clubs
- Disability Services
- Environmental Services
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant
- Master of Business Administration
- Registered Company Auditor
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member – ISACA
- Member – IIA
- Regional Chair – NSW North Coast Group – Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand