Andrew heads the Wealth Management and Superannuation divisions at HLB Mann Judd Brisbane, bringing to the role over 20 years’ experience in financial planning.
Andrew believes in working collaboratively with his clients to achieve their financial goals, creating wealth via a bespoke structured long term approach. He considers a financial plan to be a lifelong journey, and prides himself on the personal and authentic client service he delivers.
Relationships are of utmost importance at HLB Mann Judd, and Andrew has developed a team culture based on the values of integrity, service and quality. He and his expert team specialise in innovative solutions for complex situations.
Prior to becoming a financial planner, Andrew was a teacher in South West Queensland for nine years. He then undertook a Bachelor of Business degree, majoring in Economics. To add further depth to his qualifications, he has completed a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, and a Diploma of Financial Planning. Andrew is also an accredited self-managed superannuation fund specialist advisor and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Ongoing educational and professional development ensures Andrew is always up to date with the latest industry standards.
In 2013, Andrew was awarded Top 10 honour roll status in the penultimate Australian Financial Review Smart Investor Master Class. Andrew was named Australian Unity Advisory of the Year 2016 and 2017 as well as being recognised by the Financial Standard as one of the 50 most influential advisors in Australia for 2017.
Areas of expertise
- Wealth Creation & Cash Flow Management
- Investment Advice and Management
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Risk Insurance
- Succession and Estate Planning
- Company Executives
- Wealth Investors
Qualifications & memberships
- Diploma of Teaching, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Business, USQ
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- SMSF Association Specialist Advisor
- Associate, Philanthropy Australia