Andrew is the key risk adviser in HLB Insurance Services; HLB Mann Judd Sydney’s in-house insurance division.
He is an experienced financial adviser specialising in personal risk protection strategies customised to clients’ unique and individual needs, with 14 years’ experience in holistic and risk-specialist advice.
Andrew’s objective is to demystify life insurance for Australians by breaking through the layers of complexity that often surround the insurance discussion with clients.
Andrew has undertaken a Bachelor of Financial Services degree to broaden his education beyond the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, and continues his ongoing professional development through education and active participation in the conversation on the insurance industry.
In addition to Andrew’s work as our risk adviser, he is also in training to become a Lieutenant in the Australian Army Reserve.
Areas of expertise
- Life insurance
- Total & permanent disability
- Income protection
- Insurance for millennials
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Financial Services
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Associate Member, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Authorised Representative, Bombora Advice Pty Ltd