Barbara provides an extensive range of business and taxation advice to a broad range of clients.
With over 20 years' experience, Barbara has an in-depth knowledge of business and taxation law. Barbara works with her clients on a long term basis, with regular contact, to develop the best strategies and solutions from both an operational and strategic business perspective. She is focused on ensuring her clients understand their business decisions and is always available as a sounding board to discuss specific issues and concerns they may have.
Barbara has a talent for thinking laterally and finding solutions to problems often ‘outside the square’. She prefers to work proactively rather than reactively to ensure her clients benefit from the best possible guidance to achieve their personal and business goals.
Areas of expertise
- Taxation Planning
- Taxation Compliance
- Cashflow Budgeting and Modelling
- Periodic Management Accounting and Reporting
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Business Compliance
- Superannuation Planning
- Retirement Strategies
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, Central Queensland University
- ATAX, Graduate Diploma in Advanced Taxation, University of New South Wales
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate, Taxation Institute of Australia