Bernie has over 18 years experience in all areas of business tax compliance and business advisory services for SMEs.
He began his accounting career in 1999 working for a small two partner firm in Wollongong, while attaining his commerce degree. In 2003 he joined our firm and became a member of the Chartered Accountants in 2006.
Bernie has experience in the manufacturing, engineering, mining services and hospitality sectors. He prides himself on being accessible and responsive to client requirements, and is seen as a trusted adviser to many of his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Compliance and advisory services to SMEs
- Business and asset re-structuring
- Property transactions and development
- Deceased estate administration and tax
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Justice of the Peace