Betty is an experienced mortgage broker and debt advisory specialist. She’s been a broker for 8 years, after previously spending 20 years in senior roles working for the major banks.
Betty helps clients secure home loans, investment loans, construction loans, bridging loans, business loans and working capital finance. She works with first home buyers, upgraders, property investors, business professionals and high-net-worth individuals.
Betty’s strengths are structuring debt optimally and providing a transparent and easy loan processing service. She is accredited with over 20 different lenders including the major banks.
Betty has also carved out a niche working with doctors and lawyers who need personal finance and business finance to start a business or buy premises. She understands the special lending criteria banks use for the medical and legal professions.
Areas of expertise
- Securing finance for medical professionals and medical practices
- Securing finance for legal professionals and barrister’s chambers
- Co-managing high net worth individuals with their private or business bank
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Psychology) – University of Sydney
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking – Institute of Strategic Management
- Accredited Finance Broker – Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia