Brad joined HLB Mann Judd in January 2016 as a partner within the Audit & Assurance division, following 25 years within the Perth office of another international accountancy firm (16 years as partner) where he served as leader of the Audit & Assurance team in WA.
He is a highly experienced practitioner who has a reputation within the professional services industry for his practical problem solving strategies and high attention to detail. Brad has extensive audit experience gained from working with significant listed and private groups in a range of industry sectors throughout Australia, Africa and Asia, and has also worked with growing companies and established firms within the natural resources industry.
Brad is highly respected for his knowledge within numerous industry sectors and has significant experience managing staff at an international level. As an accomplished practitioner, Brad is well-regarded within WA for his knowledge and expertise, technical abilities, personal approach and ability to deliver practical accounting solutions to clients.
Areas of expertise
- Due Diligence
- External Audit
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Listed companies and IPOs
- Mining (production and exploration)
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Financial Services
- International Services
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Institute of Risk Management
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Assoc. Inc
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, WA Mining Club