Fiona Dixon’s experience covers a wide range of advisory issues including in areas of taxation and financial transformation.
She has advised entities in relation to a broad range of issues including structuring, Division 7A, structuring, payroll and capital allowances.
Fiona has also advised businesses in relation to a broad range of financial transformation issues including choosing the right finance system including Accounts Payable, Purchase Ordering and Approval software, process improvement and reporting.
A key strength of Fiona’s lies in her project management skills in both the planning and execution of projects.
She is known for her ability to handle large client groups in different industries including hospitality, property developers and family businesses.
Fiona focuses on understanding the clients business or investment structure and providing practical advice. Fiona Dixon joined the team at HLB Mann Judd in July 2008. Prior to this she has worked in several other firms including overseas in London.
Fiona works closely with her clients and takes a practical approach to client issues. She is committed to providing excellent customer service and is results driven with a focus on exceeding client expectations.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate groups
- High net wealth individuals and their family group business and investment structure
- Family-owned and operated businesses
- Business structures and restructuring
- Process improvement
- Finance software solutions
- Financial transformation
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate Member, Tax Institute Australia
- Green Belt Six Sigma
- Prosci Certified Change Management