Georgina is a client-driven trusted advisor who works primarily with family businesses and large high net worth family groups.
She is focused on developing strong and open relationships with her clients; and together with her technical knowledge and experience; she provides timely and practical tailored outcomes. This has seen her develop long standing relationships with clients and the different generations amongst her family groups.
Georgina is passionate about understanding her client’s needs and provides a consultative approach which has been integral to much of her work with family owned and operated businesses.
She also provides accounting, income tax and financial administration to individuals, their families and businesses. She is also involved in several large Charitable Foundations.
Central to her client focus approach and personalised advice is her ability to always consider the best long-term solution for her family group clients. Her focus is to preserve and protect the wealth of family groups together with aligning differing family interests and goals.
Areas of expertise
- Family business support
- Family office structures
- Tax planning and asset protection strategies
- Business advisory services
- Estate planning, business and succession planning
- Taxation and accounting compliance
- Cash flow analysis
- Foundations and charities
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Sydney University) - Accounting and Finance
- Member – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand