Greg Quin is a Director at HLB Mann Judd (Insolvency WA) with over eight years of corporate and personal insolvency experience, primarily specialising in voluntary administrations, creditors’ voluntary liquidations and bankruptcies.
Greg is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a Professional Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association.
Reporting to the Principal, Kim Wallman, Greg is responsible for the day-to-day management of insolvency engagements.
Areas of expertise
- Building and Construction
- Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bakeries)
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Retail and Wholesale
Qualifications & memberships
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member of the Australia Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association