James is a respected business strategist who is involved with his client’s business from both an operational and a strategic business perspective.
With an extensive range of expert skills and knowledge across a multitude of industries, James enjoys the challenge of creating a balance between adhering to compliance regulations and enhancing business performance. His years of commercial experience, and real understanding of the key issues, empower him with the ability to think outside the square.
James specialises across a broad range of industries including property and construction, hospitality, professional services, transport, financial services institutions, wholesale, and retail. He is involved with several peak bodies that represent these industries and is often invited to attend specific educational programs.
Areas of expertise
- Property and Construction
- Hospitality – Pubs and Clubs
- Not-For-Profit Organisations
- Professional Services
- Growth Entrepreneurial Business
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Master of Business
- Graduate Diploma, Advanced Accounting
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Urban Development Institute of Australia