Kinh Luong is a highly experienced partner of the Audit & Corporate Advisory division, joining HLB after graduating from Macquarie University.
Together with his ambitious and fast-pace style meant he rapidly progressed by taking on early responsibility for larger key clients.
His high level technical expertise tapping into financial modelling techniques has resulted in significant experience of public-private partnership projects, financial services & funds management, retail finance and construction industries. He believes it is imperative for a good auditor to possess technical depth, be conscious of the deadline and ensuring confidence in the opinion delivered to his client.
Kinh worked in the HLB international network of firms in New York on secondment in a large firm and says that while this was exciting and different he prefers the more custom approach of the Sydney firm. Great training and motivation but pleased to be here and working on implementing new technologies into the Australian environment. He cites new software platforms that HLB is implementing, customising and tweaking to precise needs as necessary for getting better results, improving delivery and elevating the quality of outcomes.
Areas of expertise
- Auditing & Accounting Standards
- Financial modelling
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Building, Property & Construction
- Registered Training Organisations
- Financial Services and Funds Management
- Information, Communications & Technology
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) - Macquarie University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Certificate of Public Practice issued by Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand