Kinh Luong is a highly experienced partner of the Audit & Corporate Advisory division, joining HLB after graduating from Macquarie University.
Together with his driven and responsive style meant he rapidly progressed by taking on early responsibility for larger key clients across a wide range of businesses, both in the for profit and not-for profit sectors. Kinh is recognised for his knowledge across many industries, being flexible in his approach, ensuring deadlines are achieved and thus servicing his clients at a high level.
Kinh’s clients operate across numerous industries including construction, financial services, information, communications & technology. His technical expertise includes financial models and audits thereof connected to significant experience with public-private partnership projects. He has extensive experience assisting clients with the application of Australian Accounting Standard, the preparation of financial statements and is well regarded for his
technical abilities, accessibility and practical approach to solving problems on a timely basis.
Kinh leads the Australasian data analytics team and is knowledge champion for the firm’s audit software. His use of excel and other tools to analyse large data enables a execution of an efficient audit strategy or thorough fraud investigation. He plays a key part in implementing and customising to precise needs the firm’s templates as necessary for getting better results, improving delivery and elevating the audit quality.
Areas of expertise
- Auditing & Accounting Standards
- Financial modelling
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Building, Property & Construction
- Registered Training Organisations
- Financial Services and Funds Management
- Information, Communications & Technology
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) - Macquarie University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Certificate of Public Practice issued by Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand