Lauren is a director who specialises in corporate taxation.
She has extensive experience advising businesses (both publicly and privately owned) across a range of industries including manufacturing, property, waste management and freight forwarding.
She has experience in a number of specialist areas, including:
- providing transfer pricing advice and reviews of the transfer pricing risk on related party transactions.
- assisting taxpayers with the recent changes in tax for multinationals, including Country by Country reporting and the foreign hybrid mismatch rules.
- assisting taxpayers with the recent implementation of information exchange between tax jurisdictions under double tax treaties, tax information exchange agreements and multilateral international agreements
- providing transaction advisory services for clients undergoing business transactions and restructures
- tax effect accounting; and
- employee taxation issues.
Lauren has a particular interest in tax issues facing multinationals and has taxation and auditing experience at our HLB member firm in New Jersey and New York.
In 2018, Lauren was named a finalist in the Accountant of the Year category in the Young Leaders in Finance Awards.
Qualifications & memberships
- Master of Taxation, University of Sydney (currently studying)
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, The Tax Institute of Australia