Lindsay has more than 20 years commercial experience working with major private and public sector organisations in Australia, United Kingdom, and Indonesia.
He was previously a partner with a global professional services firm and has held senior roles in consulting, project assurance, and risk management.
Lindsay's industry experience includes agriculture, banking and finance, education, emergency services, energy, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, tourism, transport, and utilities, as well as local, state and federal government.
His clients have included: Bank of Queensland, Boeing, Brisbane City Council, CS Energy, Emergency Services, Department of Transport and Main Roads, Energex, Ergon Energy, Ipswich City Council, Queensland Health, Queensland Rail, Queensland Treasury, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland Urban Utilities, Rio Tinto, Stanwell, Suncorp, Telstra, Translink, and Unilever.
Lindsay has also held a number of roles outside the profession such as Senior Director, Procurement Services and Contract Management group within the Australian Taxation Office.
Lindsay is also a past president of the Brisbane Chapter of the Information Systems and Control Association.
Areas of expertise
- Project assurance
- Procurement and contract management
- Business strategy and change management
- Continuous improvement programmes
- Technology advice and security
- Systems implementation
- Business case development
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Internal audit
- Probity advice
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma – Information Processing
- Graduate Certificate – Business Administration
- Associate Member – Institute of Internal Auditors
- Qualified Gateway Reviewer
- Member - Australian Institute of Company Directors