Michael Hutton joined HLB Mann Judd as a graduate, working in the audit, advisory and self-managed superannuation practices before becoming a Partner at the firm in 1996.
As a new Partner, he established the firm's self-managed superannuation fund division. Over time, he helped build this into the firm's integrated Personal Wealth Management division, which acts as an authorised representative of Lonsdale Financial Group.
Today, HLB Mann Judd manages a substantial amount of funds under advice on behalf of a large private client base.
Michael is recognised as a leading practitioner in the personal wealth management space, with a particularly high level of expertise in advising on SMSFs, inter-generational wealth, investment structures and estate planning. With a strong personal background in family-owned and operated business, Michael has a deep understanding of the issues most relevant to individuals seeking to build and protect their investment wealth.
Areas of expertise
- Inter-generational Wealth Advice
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Personal Tax Planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™, Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia
- Authorised Representative, Lonsdale Financial Group Limited