Michael Hutton joined HLB Mann Judd as a graduate, working in the audit, advisory and self-managed superannuation practices before becoming a Partner at the firm in 1996.
As a new Partner, he established the firm's self-managed superannuation fund division. Over time, he helped build this into the firm's integrated Personal Wealth Management division.
Today, HLB Mann Judd manages a substantial amount of funds under advice on behalf of a large private client base.
Michael is recognised as a leading practitioner in the personal wealth management space, with a particularly high level of expertise in advising on SMSFs, inter-generational wealth, investment structures and estate planning. With a strong personal background in family-owned and operated business, Michael has a deep understanding of the issues most relevant to individuals seeking to build and protect their investment wealth.
Areas of expertise
- Inter-generational Wealth Advice
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Personal Tax Planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™, Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia