Nicholas Guest is a highly experienced accounting professional with over 12 years experience in the provision of advisory and assurance services to a broad range of entities and industries.
Respected for his ability to understand his clients’ business and accounting requirements, while being proactive in meeting their deadlines and identifying ways to add value to their business.
Nicholas has experience in delivering a broad range of accounting and finance service offerings in a variety of industries.
Nicholas' expertise lies in understanding the requirements and needs of business owners and stakeholders and tailoring and delivering high quality service and advice to meet their objectives.
Areas of expertise
- Business valuation
- Business restructuring & succession planning
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Preparation of independent expert reports
- Transaction due diligence
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand