Nicholas Guest is a highly experienced accounting professional with over 15 years experience in the provision of advisory and assurance services to a broad range of entities and industries.
Respected for his ability to understand his clients’ business and accounting requirements, while being proactive in meeting their deadlines and identifying ways to add value to their business.
Nicholas’ expertise lies in understanding the requirements and needs of business owners and stakeholders and tailoring and delivering high quality service and advice to meet their objectives.
Nicholas enjoys working with high growth business, both privately and publicly held. Nicholas provides assistance as businesses contemplate and undertake acquisition and divestment transactions as well as capital raisings including public market transactions.
Nicholas also has recent experience assisting not-for-profit tentities, private businesses and subsidiaries of foreign companies operating in Australia with turnover ranging from approximately $1m to $100m.
Areas of expertise
- Assurance services
- Business valuation
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Transaction due diligence
- Business restructuring & succession planning
- Preparation of investigating accountant reports
- Preparation of independent expert reports
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Business Valuation Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia
- Registered Company Auditor