Norman joined HLB Mann Judd as a graduate in 1992 and is a partner in the Corporate Advisory and Audit Services division.
Norman specialises in audit services, management advisory services, prospectus preparation, investigating accountant’s reports for IPOs, expert reports, financial reporting and governance matters.
With over 25 years’ experience in the accounting profession, Norman works closely with his clients to offer practical solutions, strategic advice, and acts as a useful sounding board.
Norman is a proper authority holder of HLB Mann Judd Corporate (WA) Pty Ltd, the firm’s AFS licensed investment advisory arm which prepares independent expert’s reports for mergers, takeovers and capital raisings.
Norman also regularly contributes articles to numerous HLB Mann Judd and industry publications, and business-related social media outlets on various business, leadership and management topics.
Norman was the firm's Managing Partner between 2014-2020.
Areas of expertise
- Audit and assurance
- Corporate advisory
- Listed companies and IPOs
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Resources (production and exploration)
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, Edith Cowan University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Company Secretarial Practice
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Secretary
- Proper Authority Holder under Corporations Act