Paul started his accounting career in 1993 and became a director of the firm in 2002.
He provides business advisory, taxation planning and compliance, financial reporting and management services, concentrating on a diverse range of private business clients.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting & Management Reporting
- Business Advisory Services
- Consulting Services
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Tax Consulting & Compliance
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Tasmania)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor