Peter Bardos is a tax compliance and consulting director, having joined HLB Mann Judd in 2009.
Peter is committed to creating value for clients by understanding their individual needs to deliver practical outcomes. He is regarded for his ability to advise on complex tax matters, combining his knowledge of the tax legislation with an understanding of commercial and industry specific issues.
Peter leads the training and mentoring of new and current staff and has been instrumental to the implementation of the firm’s offshore expansion.
Peter has experience in a number of specialist areas, including:
- assisting fund managers on tax matters including establishment and operation of funds;
- assisting investors and innovators throughout the life of Early Stage Innovation Companies;
- providing transaction advisory for clients undergoing business transactions and restructures;
- advising clients on investment structures for asset protection;
- advising clients on property transactions (including matters surrounding CGT); and
- assisting taxpayers with tax disputes and obtaining rulings.
Areas of expertise
- Tax consulting
- Business and wealth restructuring
- Tax audits and disputes
- Early Stage Innovation Company tax concessions
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Charted Accounting
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Advisor, The Tax Institute