Rowan joined HLB Mann Judd as a graduate in February 2005 and was recently appointed partner in the Business Advisory Services division.
Rowan has extensive knowledge and experience in accounting and taxation issues across a diverse range of industries, including the building and construction industry. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2008 and provides specialist taxation advice and engages in tax consulting assignments when the opportunity arises. He is also a regular contributor to HLB Mann Judd client publications.
Rowan has developed strong working relationships with many clients of the firm over the years and enjoys working closely with clients to help them achieve ongoing success in their businesses.
Areas of expertise
- Business advisory
- Tax consultancy and compliance
- Building and construction
- Mining (production & exploration)
- Small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, Edith Cowan University
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia