Rowan joined HLB Mann Judd as a graduate in February 2005 and was promoted from Manager to Director in the Advisory Services Division in July 2018.
Rowan has extensive knowledge and experience in accounting and taxation issues across a diverse range of industries, however, his particular area of specialisation is the Building and Construction industry. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2008 and provides specialist taxation advice and engages in tax consulting assignments when the opportunity arises. He is also a regular contributor to HLB Mann Judd client publications.
Rowan has developed strong working relationships with many clients of the firm over the years and enjoys working closely with clients to help them achieve ongoing success in their businesses.
Areas of expertise
- Business Services
- Tax Consultancy and Compliance
- Building and Construction
- Mining (Production and Exploration)
- Small to medium enterprises (SME’s)
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, Edith Cowan University
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member, Master Builders Association of WA