With accounting experience exceeding 35 years, Terry’s established expertise lies in the areas of business services, tax consultancy and compliance, estate planning and international business.
Terry gained an excellent grounding in the three skill areas of audit, taxation and accounting as a graduate recruit in the mid-70’s. Less than 10 years after graduating, Terry was made a partner with Middleton and Partners. This firm then merged with HLB Mann Judd and Terry continued on in this role.
Terry maintains strong personal relationships with his clients and has become especially valued by those involved in international arrangements, family businesses and those in the health sector. Terry is a regular conference speaker, and is renowned for his practical and timely advice on international business matters, general business advice, medical practice issues and GST for health and other professionals.
Terry is the current State President as well as a past National President of Taxpayers Australia Inc. He holds the role of chair of the Asia Pacific Regional Development Committee for HLB International. Terry also regularly contributes articles to HLB Mann Judd and industry-wide publications on key accounting and business matters.
Areas of expertise
- Tax Consultancy and Compliance
- Business Services
- International Business
- Estate Planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, WA Institute of Technology (now Curtin University)
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, The Tax Institute
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member, Securities Institute of Australia
- Member, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants