A results-driven adviser, Tom has had a vast array of experience over his 13 years with the firm. He spent the early part of his career advising large corporate entities including ASX listed and multinational businesses. Bringing this experience to the Business Advisory division he now focuses predominantly on advising family-owned businesses that are looking to grow and transition to the next level.
With a strong focus on developing deep relationships through open communication, Tom plays an important role in his client's affairs from both a strategic and business performance improvement perspective. He is passionate about helping his clients achieve their business and personal goals through the provision of innovative, practical and timely advice.
A key aspect of Tom’s approach is taking the time to listen and understand his client’s needs before advising them. This enables him to formulate recommendations that are tailored to your situation and in line with your vision, values and objectives for the future.
Tom takes a ‘whole of life’ approach to his work and strives to be a trusted advisor to his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting & reporting
- Business performance improvement
- Consulting & diagnostic services
- Family office
- Succession planning & intergenerational transfers
- Strategic advisory
- Tax compliance
- Wealth creation & extraction
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting & Economics
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Accredited Family Business Advisor, Family Business Australia