Wayne has over 35 years of experience in the accounting profession. His initial experience was with Deloitte Haskins and Sells, both in Perth and for a two year secondment period in London.
Wayne was one of the founding partners of HLB Mann Judd in 1985. Wayne was HLB Mann Judd’s initial and sole specialist audit partner, and has played an integral role in the growth of this division which now has four specialist audit partners.
Wayne was the firm’s managing partner from 1998 to 2002 and is currently the director of the firm’s Corporate and Audit Services division.
Wayne has a wealth of experience in the profession and specialises in audit services, investigating accountant’s reports for IPOs, business valuations, litigation support and expert reports under the Corporations Act.
Areas of expertise
- Mining (production and exploration)
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Family owned businesses
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, WA Institute of Technology (now Curtin University)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Local Government Auditor
- Proper Authority Holder under Corporations Act
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand