It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. In 2020, we were named Best Professional Services Firm ($50 – $200 million). It was the sixth time HLB Mann Judd had won Best Accounting Firm at the awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
This year, we were named Best Accounting Firm ($50 – $200 million). It was the sixth time HLB Mann Judd had won Best Accounting Firm at the awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Sydney Office within the Accounting & Tax division in February 2021. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re a Business or Commerce graduate who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with a passion for accounting
- Either recently qualified or in your final year of a Commerce or Business degree with an accounting major
- Motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Sydney is an 18 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are a member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- This year we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Have opportunities to give back to your community through our Workplace Giving Program and support of not-for-profit activities.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Why you want to work in Accounting & Tax.
- Academic Transcript
Please note: applications close at midnight on Sunday 6 January 2021.
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.