It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards for ‘Best Accounting Firm’ for consecutive years- a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to develop a foundation for a successful career. If you’re a Business or Commerce graduate who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused.
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients.
- Professional with a passion for accounting.
- Either recently qualified or in your final year of a Commerce or Business degree with an accounting major.
- Motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Perth is a 12-partner firm
- We offer graduate positions in our Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory and Tax Consulting Divisions.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers who will guide you through your career.
- Have the support you need to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work with a broad range of clients from day one.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask that you include:
- Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your preferred Division – Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory or Tax Consulting.
- Academic Transcript
Please note applications close at midnight on Saturday, 29 March 2020.