- Young and dynamic team
- Clear career path
- CBD location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 8 member firms and 2 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
Due to some recent growth in our Business Advisory division, we have an excellent opportunity for an Accountant or Senior Accountant with 12 months – 2.5 years’ experience.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA program (if not already qualified), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client files. A solid foundation of experience gained in a small, medium or large accounting firm will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
This role will suit professionals who:
- Have experience preparing financial statements and income tax returns;
- Can liaise with client contacts e.g. ATO, creditors, debtors, solicitors;
- Can prepare client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Are confident liaising with clients and answering queries;
- Have strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines; and
- Are strong team players, prepared to contribute wherever required.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development – both technical and non-technical skills;
- Competitive CA Program support, including study leave and CA Masterclass, and HLB is RTE so no need for CA logbooks;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume.
Please note only candidates with experience gained in accounting firms will be considered, and all applicants must be permanent residents.
Absolutely no agencies please.