It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Does this sound like you?
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with a passion for accounting
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Sydney is an 19 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
- Our Accounting & Tax team provide a wide range of administration and financial management services, including regular financial and management reports to allow our clients to make informed business decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing financials using XERO and cloud based solutions
- Regular management reporting
- Delegating and reviewing compliance work to our Global workforce
- Assisting in the successful completion of special projects for clients and the firm
- Managing internal and external deadlines.
To be considered for this role you will be CA qualified (or working towards CA), have local experience in an Australian CA firm and have a sound understanding of accounting principles and concepts. Experience with managing work off-shore would be advantageous but not a necessity.
The salary range for this role is determined by market pay rates and as a guide ranges between $60,000 to $65,000 inclusive of superannuation.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.