- Diverse client port folio
- Clear career path
- CBD Location
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards for ‘Best Accounting Firm’ for consecutive years- a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We currently have a rare opportunity within our Audit & Assurance Division for an Assistant Manager or Manager who is committed to professional growth to form part of client focused team. Working closely with Audit Partners and the Audit management group, you will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of Financial Audit, including the development and mentoring of junior staff members.
Does this sound like you?
- A minimum of 5 years Audit experience within a Chartered Accounting environment (preferably at least 2 of those years being local experience)
- CA/CPA qualified
- Ability to be hands on with client engagements, and managing staff at various levels in their Audit career
- Proficiency in Audit and technically sound to deal with a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which enable you to build strong relationships internally and with stakeholders and clients at all levels
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Time and priority management
- A passion for client service
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14-partner firm based in Melbourne’s CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers who will guide you through your career.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work with a broad range of clients from day one.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquires welcome to Nicole Hartigan, HR Manager on 9606 3353.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.