- Young, social, team based culture
- Diverse client base, providing a breadth of learning
- CBD Location – start February 2019
Are you a recent accounting graduate keen to commence your accounting career in the Audit and Assurance division of an award winning accounting firm, where you will be supported by an experienced team, and be working on client sites in your first month? If so, we’d love to hear from you to tell you more about the HLB Mann Judd Graduate Program.
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 600 staff members, including 85 partners.
As members of HLB International, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a world-wide network of respected accounting firms. HLB International is a fast growing, dynamic network of professional accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB Mann Judd was named “Best Accountancy Firm (revenue between $50 million and $500 million)” in the 2013 and 2014 BRW Client Choice Awards, and in the 2015 and 2016 Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. In 2017, we were again named Best Accounting Firm (revenue $50 million – $500 million) in the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the fifth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd at the client choice awards – an achievement no other accounting firm can tout.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Accounting graduates to join our Audit Division in February 2019. These positions will have a heavy learning and development focus given that successful candidates will have limited or no practical experience.We are seeking graduates who are committed to professional growth, enjoy the challenges of working on a diverse client base and eventually being accountable for a portfolio of clients.
Successful candidates will:
- Have completed a Commerce or Business degree with an Accounting major
- Be keen to undertake the CA Program
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build trusted client relationships
- Ideally have a drivers licence and vehicle to travel to clients
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- Genuine work/life balance and an ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Competitive CA program;
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Opportunity for international secondments;
- Regular social functions;
- Competitive remuneration;
- The opportunity to work hands on with a broad range of clients;
- Paid parental leave; and
- Career breaks.
If you aspire to work for the best of the bunch and are committed to working to the best of your ability please apply below including a covering letter, resume and academic results. Your covering letter must tell us the following:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd; and
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant?
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, have the requisite requirements and would like to work with us, then please apply in confidence to:
For enquiries, please contact Emily Millard on 9606 3888