It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. Our clients have previously voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
You will be part of a dynamic and high performance team, with the majority of your work being completed on site to service our clients. Additionally you will be assisted by intermediates and also be responsible for monitoring and reviewing their work. HLB Mann Judd offers a support network with direct support from Partners and other senior employees.
The successful candidate
- Ideally be CA qualified or near completion along with 3-5 years’ experience in external audit;
- Display maturity when dealing with clients and staff which is consistent with the HLB Mann Judd brand;
- Career focused in view of taking a leading role in the training and management of assistants and new intermediates.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a reputable mid-tier accounting practice
- Friendly environment where everyone feels part of the team
- Work/life balance
In return HLB Mann Judd will offer the successful candidate an attractive salary package and career opportunity that will be both challenging and rewarding within a welcoming working environment that reflects a commitment to career development, life balance and support.
To apply please submit a cover letter with your resume by clicking on ‘Apply Now‘ provided above. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted.