- People – first approach
- Beyond the technical expertise: Leading Training + Development
- International secondment opportunities
As members of HLB International and, one of the fast growing dynamic networks, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a world-wide network of respected professional accounting firms.
Ranked in the top 12th largest accounting and business advisory groups world-wide, generated by more than 2,000 member firm partners plus 25,000 staff in 700 offices where we can safely say, the opportunities are enormous!
Currently we have an opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join our Audit, Assurance & Corporate Advisory division based in our Sydney CBD office.
The role …
- Comprising of over 180 staff and 19 Partners in our Sydney office, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following within this role – whilst, offering the clients a holistic solution:
- Completion of a wide range of audit engagements
- Assisting the team with medium to large audits
- Expenditure & revenue, highlight key controls, research, preparation of confirmation letters, lead schedules, audit planning including risk assessment completion, accounts preparation, materiality assessment, management letter, file completion, audit programs, cash flow statement, analytical review
- Advanced balance sheets
- Provision testing
With a lateral, investigative and problem solving mindset thriving and equally, embracing challenges – is what will set you apart! This will be coupled with your demonstrated exposure within a similar role across 4 years within the professional, locally as an Auditor.
To really fit within our firm your traits will include: Being Innovative, a Visionary Strategist, Ambitious, Inclusive Leader, Collaboration Builder sprinkled with Quirkiness and loads of Team Spirit.
Our culture reflects our dedication to career development, life balance and employee well-being. We endeavour to craft a fun yet professional work environment. If you have the drive and initiative needed to get you there, we’ll provide the opportunities.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, are super eager and talented seeking a role that will not only encourage your career development yet further, engulf yourself within our collaborative and versatile talent – apply immediately to be considered via the link.
For a confidential discussion, contact our dedicated Group Recruitment Manager, Tèa Lehman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.
In addition, the successful candidate (s) will be required to undertake a police check.