- Clear career path including international secondment and development opportunities
- Varied client base – public, private, listed and NFP
- Friendly, social and supportive team environment
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 15 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association is the number 12 ranked accounting firm by size in Australia and the HLB International network is also ranked number 12 worldwide.
This is a rare opportunity for a qualified Auditor with a strong foundation of experience, to further develop their technical and non-technical skills, and expand their client portfolio. Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience and be either CA or CPA qualified (or almost qualified).
This prospect will be ideal for an Audit Senior who is committed to professional growth, and who:
- Is CA/CPA qualified
- Has experience as the leading Senior in charge of a small team, or is almost ready to step into that role
- Has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients
- Demonstrates strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships, and
- Is prepared to invest in the development and mentoring of junior staff.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a driven, yet supportive and friendly working environment.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Competitive CA Program support, including study leave and CA Masterclass;
- International secondment opportunities;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and are keen utilise your current skill set and truly add value to a firm, and your career, we encourage you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume to Nicole Hartigan, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that applicants must have confirmed permanent residency status.