- Keen to work closely with diverse clients and assist in navigating
through their complex financial issues?
- TOIL: Stand – out work flexibility and diversity focus
- International Secondments
Due to further team growth, we are keen to appoint a Supervisor within our high performing Auditor & Assurance division based in our Sydney CBD office.
Proud winners of the ‘Best Accounting Firm’ (revenue $50 – $500m) via the
Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards across six (6) consecutive years – it is
a true testament to our phenomenal people and their long-standing focus providing
the best client service.
The role ..
Comprising of over 180 staff and 19 Partners in our Sydney office, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following within this role – whilst, offering the clients a holistic solution:
- Completion of a wide range of audit engagements
- Assisting the team with medium to large audits
- Expenditure & revenue, highlight key controls, research, preparation of confirmation letters, lead schedules, audit planning including risk assessment completion, accounts preparation, materiality assessment, management letter, file completion, audit programs, cash flow statement, analytical review
- Ad doc projects
With a lateral, investigative and problem solving mindset and equally, one that embraces challenges – it is this that will set you apart! Further, coupled with your demonstrated exposure within a similar role across your local four (4) + years within the profession.
To really fit within our firm your traits will include:
- Being Innovative
- Visionary Strategist
- Inclusive Leader
- Collaboration Builder with a touch of Quirkiness and loads of Team Spirit
Our culture reflects our dedication to career development, life balance and employee well-being. We craft a fun yet professional work environment. If you have the drive and initiative, we’ll provide the opportunities.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, are super eager and talented seeking a role that will not only encourage your career development but engulf yourself within our collaborative and versatile talent – apply immediately to be considered via the link.
We believe addressing individuals’ key drivers is part of a motivating work environment. Here are a few employee appreciation benefits you will explore with us:
- Onsite Yoga
- Flexible Hours and working arrangements
- Professional Membership and study support
- Ongoing learning and development
- Offsite Team Building Events
- EOFY Gala and sport events
- Divisional functions
- Sport Teams: City 2 Surf, ICAA Touch Football, Netball, Steptember, BootCamp
- International Secondments and more ..
Apply directly via the link or to our Group Recruitment Manager, Téa Lehman firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration by submitting:
- Covering Letter
- Detailed Resume
For other local or national roles, refer to our careers page on hlb.com.au or contact the Group Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion on 02 9020 4363
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes. Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.
In addition, the successful candidate (s) will be required to undertake a police check.