It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Due to some recent growth in our Audit & Assurance division, we have an excellent opportunity for an Auditor with 1 – 3 years’ experience.
We are seeking an individual who is CA or CPA qualified or nearing completion of the qualification. A foundation of experience gained in auditing using caseware is essential.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- Have at least 1-3 years experience in auditing, preferably in a professional services environment
- Ideally you will be proficient in Caseware, Work, Excel and Power Point
- CA or CPA qualified or on the way to being so
- Displays excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with external providers, management and staff at tall levels of the business
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Adelaide is a 9 partner firm.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquires welcome to Maria Feleppa on (08) 8133 5000
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.