- People – first approach
- Training and career development
- Flexible working arrangements available
We are members of HLB International, one of the fastest growing dynamic global accounting and advisory networks. HLB Mann Judd firms are proud members of the worldwide network of highly respected professional accounting firms.
Our Sydney office has over 180 staff and we are keen to appoint leaders within our Audit & Assurance division.
Your day-to-day will have you involved in running audit engagements ensuring successful completion through to providing guidance to the junior staff as well as looking for opportunities to engage with clients and add value. You will also have the opportunity to utilise your interpersonal flair by adding value to the division and expand your relationships via coaching and mentoring.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Coordinating and executing audits from planning to completion
- Collaboratively interacting with your team(s) to elevate team competence and improve productivity
- Working closely with Partners and internal stakeholders to implement appropriate improvement measures
- Working through complex financial reporting issues and accounting transactions
Ideally you will be an experienced, proactive and team focused professional with external audit experience as an assistant manager or manager. Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure. You will be an exceptional communicator, with methodical problem solving ability. You must have CA/CPA qualifications.
If you believe you meet the above criteria – we want to hear from you today! Come and join this leader and enjoy our much – talked about unparalleled “Healthy Life Balance” employee benefits program!
Forward your confidential application to Georgina Youssef, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes